The Rise of the Narendra Modi Era in Digital World
The Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi, had announced on 8th Nov that all Rupee 500 & 1000 currency were stripped of their status as a strike against ‘black money’. This step, according to the Prime Minister, was taken to combat black money, corruption and terror.
Impact of demonetization on the Indian Rupee
Demonetization’ so as to understand the impact on their finances, and also to learn from past history and its impact on economy. The graph has been rising steeply since the last two weeks. Even after the term reached its peak on 18th Nov’ 2016.
How to Convert Black Money to White Money?
“How to convert black Money into white money”, seemed to be trending on the search engines. Queries began surging soon after Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the ban on 500 Rupees and 1,000 Rupees currency notes.
Email Marketing Keeps You Stay Connected
Email marketing has one of the highest return on investment of all online marketing channels. The Conversion Rate tells you how many people that clicked through your email went on to achieve a certain goal.
SEO Matrices – Bounce Rate
Bounce Rate represents the percentage of visitors who enter the site and “bounce” (leave the site) rather than continue viewing other pages within the same site.SEO bounce rate could be a very effective metric for determining the value of a web page.
- How to Convert Black Money to White Money?
- Impact of demonetization on the Indian Rupee
- The Rise of the Modi Era in Digital World
- What are you looking for?
- Improving SEO Metrics Conversions
- SEO Matrices – Bounce Rate
- Ensure that your email list is healthy
- Email Marketing Keeps You Stay Connected
- The Secret of Perfect Landing Page
- Digital Marketing Services